Sunday, July 27, 2008

So, the other day I had nothing to do so I decided to watch some old movie that put me in a nostalgic mood. I chose Sixteen Candles. I noticed just how fashionable Jake Ryan was made to be in that movie. I mean, c'mon, the lace up brown boots, the cropped, dark jeans that cuffed just in the right spot. They knew what was up when they were dressing that character. Anyways, I did a google image search to see pics of that outfit but found this post entitled everyone should dress like Jake Ryan...

[Yesterday I wore dark jeans with a cuff, an argyle sweater and brown boots. I felt just like Jake Ryan.
-V. Thread]


I could not agree more!

1 comment:

Clarity said...

I heard that that actor became a carpenter, why do I think that is sweet?

Sweaters are very nice on a male, I like a crisp yet unfussy shirt too, coupled with nice trousers.